HOUSE POLICY AND RULES
We would like to welcome you to our Vila Emona apartments. To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house policy and rules. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them and that you will fully adhere to them.
- Customer service contact: +386 31 702 940 (Mobile /WhatsApp/Viber Telegram/Signal)
- Wi-Fi is available in the entire house and is free of charge.
- Check-out is until 10:00 (10AM); Check-in is from 15:00 (3PM) until 22:00 (10PM).
- If the guests intend to arrive after 22:00 (10PM) on the first day they have to inform the host.
- Vila Emona will clean and prepare the apartment before your arrival.
- Vila Emona will change your bed linen and towels and will clean the apartment on departure or after the 4th night if your stay is longer than 6 nights.
- The staff is not entitled to enter the guest’s room or use their personal belongings with our prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The staff can enter the premises in the absence of the guest only for the purpose of cleaning the apartment and changing the bed linen – and when there is reason to believe that the premises or the guest are in danger or that the internal rules are being seriously violated.
- During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
- We are not responsible for the theft of personal belongings, valuables and documents from apartments and means of transport. We are not responsible for forgotten items.
- The Air conditioning in your room is off when windows or terrace doors are open.
- Electricity is 220 V.
- Please use the premises that are at your disposal, equipment and inventory carefully as a good host.
- Damage or objection to service please report to the customer service.
- Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible of and that you are obliged to pay for it.
- Firefighting notices are located in the hallways so please read them and abide them.
- Lost and found items please report to the Customer service.
- Please keep in mind the other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway between 22:00 (10PM) and 08:00 (8AM).
- All complaints are to be made at the reception or in writing to an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) during the stay. Later complaints are not considered.
- Please take care of the rented apartment.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed in the rooms and apartments. According to Slovenian law smoking is forbidden in all closed areas.
- There are absolutely no drugs of any sort allowed on the premises.
- Parties or events are not allowed in the accommodation.
- Mandatory recycling of general waste / plastic / paper / organic waste – trash bins in front of the Vila Emona. Glass waste – public trash bin is located in the common area in the street.
- Apartments accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the apartment.
- It is forbidden to use towels provided by Vila Emona to clean shoes, floor, tables, etc. If you need additional cleaning material, please ask and we will provide it.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and objects with unpleasant smell into Vila Emona apartments.
- When leaving the room, close the windows and turn off electric appliances and water taps.
- The guest who causes damage to Vila Emona property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of the damage. The amount of the damage will be charged on guest’s credit card in the maximum period of 48h after his departure, if the guest does not report the damage on the departure and pays the damage personally.
- You are obliged to leave the apartment you rented as you found it upon arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged.
- The patio area must be kept clean (no left can/bottles, full ashtrays, etc.)
- Please immediately inform the staff of any defects or faults in the room or possible dissatisfaction with the service.
- Respect the peace and quiet of your neighbors in the apartment and the common area.
- Please keep silence from 22:00 (10PM) to 8:00 (8AM).
- When arriving or departing to/from apartment, please make sure to be quiet as to not bother the neighbors.
- Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, neighbors, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the premises and will not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property.
PAYMENT AND RESERVATION
- We accept credit cards: Visa, Euro/MasterCard, Maestro.
- Vila Emona reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival for full payment upon arrival.
- Vila Emona reserves the right to change the type of apartment described in the reservation confirmation. The new apartment is always in the same or higher price range, which means that the guest will never pay more, but might receive the apartment of the same or higher price. Vila Emona will use this right only in case of emergency.
- In case of damage or violation we will charge your credit in period of 48h after your check out in the amount of the damage which will be assessed by the manager.
- On the day of your departure please leave the room by 10:00 (10AM). Your stay in the room after 10:00 (10AM) is charged as an additional day.
- All guests are required to present a valid credit card upon check-in, except in case when you have already provided credit card information at reservation.
- All guests must present a proper photo identification upon check in (passport or ID).
- Anyone staying overnight in Slovenia has to pay tourist and promotional tax. Tourist and promotional tax are not included in the rental price and it has to be paid upon arrival:
- 3,13 euro/person/night (18y+),
- 1,57 euro/person/night (7 – 18y).
- The fee is not charged for children under the age of 7.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 5 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 5 days before arrival.
- If the guest doesn’t show up, they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
CHILDREN AND EXTRA BED POLICY
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a baby cot.
- Pets are allowed. The host has the right to cancel the reservation if the guest brings pets without his knowledge.
- You should keep the pet on a leash at all times.
- Pet will be charged 15EUR/per night.
- Pets are not allowed to lay and sleep in the bed or on the sofa. If so, additional charges will be applied.
- It is forbidden to use any dishes from the kitchen for the pet.
- It is forbidden to use any towels that are provided for the guest for the pet.
- FREE Secure Private parking is on site.